Monday, September 8, 2014

EXPIRED: ACT FAST! Unlimited pasta & soft drinks at Olive Garden for just over $2 (yes there's a catch!!! LOL)

I like a good deal as much as the next guy (probably more), but this is pretty extreme ...

Read about a hilarious "deal" from Olive Garden HERE.

$100 divided by 49 days = $2+/day.  Or eat lunch & dinner to bring it down to $1.

In case you're wondering, I am posting this as a joke.  First of all, I do think the 1000 spots they're selling will go quick.  And, second, while they will go quick, I'd be shocked if anyone I know would go for this offer.  But if you do, let me know!  I could see some young (college?) guys getting some serious value out of this offer.  And likely got the rest of their lives without ever wanting to step foot in an Olive Garden again (likely not the point of this promo).

No comments:

Post a Comment