Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Technical Update: if you are a PDXDealsGuy email subscriber you may notice some changes! (pardon any hiccups during the changeover process)

I just wanted to give everyone who subscribes to receive emails from me that I've made some changes to the way emails are delivered. Read on for more details ...

Specifically, I'm using a different service (since the old one stopped being supported), so I'm still learning how it works. Please forgive me any hiccups that might occur, such as duplicate emails, more emails from me than you're used to getting, etc.

I think (we'll find out together soon!) that you will be able to "unsubscribe" from my emails pretty easily via a link at the bottom of the emails. If you're receiving this email, hopefully you remember signing up to get these emails (although, admittedly, it may have been years ago when I wrote more content on the blog).

Thanks for following, and feel free to reach out anytime!


As always, if you're interested in supporting the PDXDealsGuy blog in some small ways, please see some things you can do to support HERE. Sign up (left margin of homepage) to receive emails whenever there's a new post on the blog. MOST IMPORTANTLY, please consider using my Amazon link (can always be found in upper-left-hand-corner of PDXDG homepage!) when you navigate to shop at Amazon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment