A few random restaurant deals that are out there right now. Read on for details ...
Most of these have been well-covered all over the place (including HERE from Danny at Miles to Memories). But figured I'd aggregate them here (and add a couple extra) ...
1) Chipotle - Free Chips & Gauc with any entree purchase (through 2/28). Follow THIS link and there's a self-explanatory process (quick little game and text message delivery) to get the offer.
2) Jersey Mike's Subs - Half off your first order from their mobile app, and 25% off additional orders (through 2/17) with the code 50FIRST. Details are HERE.
3) Which Wich (sandwich chain with only one location in Portland area, near Tigard Costco) - $5 off online order of $5+ using promo code RN6PCPMP (through 1/31). Once per account.
4) Shake Shack (no locations in Oregon or Washington, sadly, but check locations HERE if you're traveling) - FREE burger for downloading their app and using promo code "shackappy" when you create an account (through 2/28). The app is only available for iOS, not Android. Full offer details HERE.
5) Famous Dave's BBQ (Tualatin, OR location only) - If you're in the area, one of my favorite ongoing deals is the $20 for $10 voucher you can buy for this location via LocalFlavor.com (basically a smaller version of Groupon). LocalFlavor used to run frequent coupons (usually around holiday "sales" promos) for 50% off, making this $5 for $20. But recently, those promos have only been 25% off. But even at $10 for $20, especially if you're going soon, that's a nice deal.