Friday, June 29, 2018

Have satellite radio in your car, but no active service? (Get 2 free months!)

If so, then I've got a deal for you. Read on ...



I'll keep this one quick and simple. This is a great deal, if you (like me) have a car with receiver that includes satellite radio, but haven't paid for the service in some time. Get two free months, without having to even give them your credit card.



HERE is the link (I get nothing for you using it) to the offer. You will have to input your "radio ID" that shows up on channel zero when you're in satellite mode on your receiver.

IMPORTANT: The fine print says that you have to call in to cancel (if you want to) before your 2 free months is up. But since they don't have your credit card info, I'm not sure how that works. Probably safest to call and cancel though, if you don't want to continue.

It took me less than 5 minutes for my service to be turned on. Soon thereafter, I received an email confirmation, and it even appears that they give you the highest-priced package of service ($20+/month is full retail - although everyone should call to negotiate better prices if you want to keep the service, including threatening to cancel if you must).

Enjoy!


As always, if you're interested in supporting the PDXDealsGuy blog in some small ways, please see some things you can do to support HERE.

2 comments: