Wednesday, November 26, 2014

How to get $3000+ in Southwest Airlines airfare, including an unlimited "Companion Pass" for nearly 2 years

This is a great Southwest Airlines deal that is typically always available in some form or another, but is:  a) easiest to do a certain times (like now), and b) most beneficial to do (timing-wise) at certain times (like now).  Read on for more details ...

This is truly one of the best "great travel deals" out there.  Unfortunately, it is a bit complicated to understand, but not terribly difficult to pull off - especially in terms of the value you get!!

That said, I simply do not have time to describe everything you need to know - without writing a LOT that I don't have time to write.  But the good news is that there are some other websites (travel blogs) out there that have covered the topic in pretty good details - which I'll list below.  But my WARNING TO YOU is to read these posts multiple times and make sure you understand the details of this deal (and email or call me if you have any questions).  When you are reading not-recently-written articles on this topic, you want to make sure that you are getting the most recent information.

Here are three fairly recent (so should be up-to-date) articles on the topic with great info:

LINK 1

LINK 2

LINK 3

NOTE:  If you decide to go for this deal (via signing up for the credit cards), please let me know - as I will get you some "referral links" to click on for signing up (that benefit me or one of my other favorite bloggers).  When I have some time later, I may updated this post to include those links.  I will, of course, make sure that those links give you the BEST possible deal (regardless of whether I or anyone else gets credit for you signing up).

And here are two more interesting links that are off-shoots of this deal.  I can't say that I recommend following this 1-800-Flowers strategy, but it is really interesting (and could be used in combination with the strategies outlined in the links above - to help complete the last 6k of the 110k miles necessary to get the Companion Pass).

LINK 4

LINK 5

Finally, if you haven't already signed up for a FREE Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards account, let me know and I will "refer" you (I get a whopping 500 bonus miles).  Even if you don't pursue this Companion Pass deal (above), you can still sign up for a SWA RR free account.

I seriously cannot begin to tell you what an amazing deal this is, to sign up for 2 credit cards and get $3000+ worth of free travel.  Again, if any of this is unclear to you, let me know and I'd be happy to walk you through it.  But read (and re-read multiple times) the LINK 1 & LINK 2 & LINK 3 above (and there are some links embedded in those websites that will take you to more good info).

No comments:

Post a Comment